MARKETING PRODUCT MANAGER - M/W
ALTARES is the recognized Data Economy leader and the Dun & Bradstreet exclusive partner in France, Benelux and Maghreb, 1st international BtoB information network. With the recent acquisition of D & B Benelux, the group now has 420 employees and a turnover of more than 115 million euros.
Pioneer in data management, Altares D&B http://www.altares.com/fr/ leverages its unique core legacy to address businesses’ uses cases in data acquisition, analytics and visualization.
Exclusive member of D&B international network in France, Altares D&B offers a data driven set of services helping clients face new challenges, including big data, smart data, digital transformation, risk management, compliance, data security and property, etc. In fast moving, global and fascinating times, Altares D&B is deploying its innovative "BE DATA model" to better serve its clients, regardless of sizes. As the trusted partner, we assist businesses accelerate change, disrupt or evolve economic models. Together, we reveal and turn companies’ data into a valuable asset.
You own the go-to-market strategy and you support the product management cycle for a product line (domestic and international data apps products).
Your ultimate goal is to accelerate growth of your product line by delivering offer that meet market.
What you will be working on :
- Provide insights about market opportunity, personas, buyer journey, customer needs, competition, industry trends…
- Define and document marketing requirements and manage road-map in close collaboration with product development teams
- Manage beta-programs
- Define positioning, value proposition and messaging
- Co-create content, collaterals, sales tools
- Engage with other teams to support and enable field activities (field marketing, sales, alliances, AR, PR)
- Orchestrate product launches and product line users community management
A Little About You :
Technical skills :
- Business centric
- From 5-7 years of BtoB software product marketing experience, ideally in information management or data management
- Excellent people and project management skills to interact and organize teamwork with marketing colleagues, cross-functional teams, global teams and third parties
- Business processes experience (finance, sales & marketing, procurement, HR, M&A, others) is a great asset
- Strong written English communication and presentation skills
Soft skills :
- Autonomous and open-minded
- Listen, Test & Learn minded
- Curiosity (market, competition, technology)
To apply : firstname.lastname@example.org