International Sales Assistant (Internship/work-study training)
Hauts de Seine (92)
ABOUT ALTARES’ GROUP
Exclusive member of the D&B international network in France, Benelux and Maghreb, Altares-D&B offers a data driven set of services helping clients face new challenges, including big data, smart data, digital transformation, risk management, compliance, data security and property, etc. As a trusted partner, we assist businesses accelerate change, disrupt or evolve economic models. Together, we reveal and turn companies’ data into a valuable asset.
Our platform’s foundation is the world’s largest commercial database, with over 284 million company records across 220 countries worldwide. In 2016, Altares-D&B recorded 120 million in sales and has 400 employees.
Reporting to the Sales Director - D&B Global Partnership, the International Sales Assistant will assist the GO team (France, Benelux, Maghreb) in developing local sales with the D&B members network. As part of his/her activities, the intern will be responsible for answering, coordinating and following up on global opportunities between the D&B network and Altares’ group. He/She will also be in charge of promoting the local capabilities among the D&B network.
During the internship, the Sales Assistant will work with the different departments of the company (sales, finance, data fulfillment, marketing) and the D&B worldwide network.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows-up on the D&B partners responses and answers the requests for information of Altares-D&B and the D&B network (pricing, request for feasibility, etc.).
- Supports the sales force in providing insight on prospects and existing customers :
Collects, consolidates the Altares- D&B and D&B network sales (global spend),
Releases the information and sales analyses into Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Coordinates, follows-up on global sales and initiatives from the customers / prospects until completion or signature.
- Reviews and presents the projects results (set up statistics and charts about the financial benefits, country of origin, project type, activity segments, etc.) from a macro global business perspective.
- Produces news releases and PowerPoint presentations in English to promote the Altares’ solutions to be delivered to the D&B network.
Entry Level newly graduated
- Master degree in management, global affairs, business or foreign languages.
- Bilingual French/English
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Responsiveness and proactivity.
- Good team working skills.
- Great interpersonal, analytical and synthesis skills.
- Open-minded and interested in learning.
- Excellent written and spoken English (working language).
- Advanced level in MS office.
Minimum 6 months for internship and 1 year for work-study training
To apply : firstname.lastname@example.org
CV & Cover Letter to Manon JACQUEMARD, Human Resources Assistant