ALLIANCE BUSINESS MANAGER -M/F
Within Alliance management team based in Paris, and under the responsibility of the Chief Alliances & Customer Communities Officer, your mission consists in developing relations with existing Altares-D&B partners, but also in developing new alliances in line with company strategy.
Responsible for adding value by extending Altares accounts to company partners. Develop and maintain broad and deep relations with all levels of the partner company, in all solutions areas.
- Identify and target strategic partners
- Analyze business and sectorial Intelligence of the ecosystem
- Develop network in the ecosystem, influence them and inspire them to become partner of Altares
- Analyze, and take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Drive the business, develop specific sales targets with partner organizations for up-sell and opportunity management. Manage a dashboard with core scorecard metrics - revenue, traction, partner satisfaction etc
- Create and animate cross team collaboration with sales team, innovation and marketing team
- Commit and educate the commercial teams
Bachelor and advanced degree ( MBA, MS..) with a minimum of 7 years experiences in industry, data, software on sales, marketing or alliance functions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and expert team player
- Learns quickly ; takes smart risks to experiment and learn.
- Ability to create and execute on business plans.
- Must have ability to build and manage collaborative relationships at all levels inside and outside of the organization,
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Works well with others ; builds trust and maintains credibility.
- Cross team collaboration and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication skills - English fluent
- Data / Digital experience considered a plus
- Experience in (or with) international markets preferred
Apply : firstname.lastname@example.org